Terms and Conditions
Last Updated 15th May 2018
These are the terms and conditions of use for the website at www.sorellasorella.com (our website, our site). Please read them carefully because they form a legal agreement between you and us in relation to access and use of our website.
1. Who we are
This website (is owned and operated by Sorella Sorella Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 07951891.
Registered office address: 37 Tollgate Road, Hamsterley Mill, Rowlands Gill, Tyne and Wear, NE39 1HF
Trading address: Sorella Sorella, Streetgate, Sunniside, NE16 5LE.
This site and our restaurant (service) are operated by Sorella Sorella Limited (‘we‘, ‘us‘ or ‘our‘). The term ‘you‘ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
2. What these terms are about
3. Using our website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
4. Other things you need to know about our website
We take steps to ensure that all information we provide on our website about our restaurant and services is correct and complete at the time of the last update to the relevant page but we do not promise that it will be correct and complete.
We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely.
Use of our website is free and we take steps to ensure it is available to all permitted users. From time to time we may restrict access to some or all parts of our website. We will try to ensure that our website is always available to you but we have to be realistic and so we do not promise that our website will be continuously available. We also do not promise that your use of our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that our website and server will be free from attack (e.g. from viruses). We recommend that you use your own appropriate virus checking software.
5. Links to/from our website
You are allowed to establish links to our website as long as you obtain our written consent in advance. We reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time.
Our website includes links that allow you to leave our website and visit third party websites. We have no control over those websites, so we are not responsible for the content, use by you or availability of those third party websites, for any products or services you buy through those websites or for the treatment of any personal information you provide to the third party.
6. Intellectual property rights
The design and content of our website, and the material published on it, is protected by copyright and is owned by us (© 2012-2018) and/or our licensors. All rights are reserved. You agree not to copy, adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any material on our website, or to restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of our website by anyone else.
We also own various trademarks and registered trademarks, a list of which can be obtained from us. You may not use those marks, and/or any third party trade marks that appear on our website, other than as permitted by express written licence from the licensor or by law.
We or our licensors own all other intellectual property rights in our website.
7. What happens if things don’t go as planned?
We will always try to ensure our website and the material on it meets applicable standards and that you can use our website as intended. However, because of the nature of websites, sometimes things may go wrong and we will not compensate you for any loss or damage you might suffer (of any nature and however caused) in connection with:
- our website; or
- your use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it; or
- the use of (or any inability to use) any interactive service on our website.
Of course, this does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or our liability for fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation) in the unlikely event that this should happen, or any other liability which we are not allowed to limit or exclude by law.
9. Your personal information
If a court or other competent authority rules that any of these terms are void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other terms and the remainder of the void or unenforceable term will still be valid. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury due to our negligence or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. If you are a consumer, your statutory legal rights are not affected by these terms.
If we fail to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided by these terms or by law that does not mean we give up those or any other rights or remedies. We reserve the right to exercise those rights or remedies in the future.
These terms and the use of our website and its content shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with English law. We and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claims or proceedings relating to these terms or their subject matter.
11. Contact us
You can email us at email@example.com or telephone us on 0191 488 2000.
Thank you for visiting our website.